S1G6C Series 1 to 6 GHz Class A Broadband Microwave Amplifiers
AR’s new S1G6C series are new Class A solid state broadband microwave amplifiers designed primary for EMC applications. The S1G6C series when combined with a U series amplifier, forms a unique two amplifier solution covering 10 kHz – 6 GHz.
The first models to be introduced are the 75 Watt 75S1G6C and 750 Watt 750S1G6C soon followed by additional models.
- Class A Solid State design for EMC testing
- Model 75S1G6 achieves 75 W CW minimum rated output power from 1 – 6 GHz
- Model 750S1G6 achieves 750 Watt CW minimum rated output power from 1 – 4.2 and 500 Watt CW from 4.2 to 6 GHz
- 100% mismatch tolerant without the aid of foldback circuitry
(model 750S1G6C Reflected Power may be limited to 350 Watt @ VSWR ≥ 6:1)
- Excellent harmonic performance: -30 dBc typical, -20 dBc minimum
- low acoustical noise
- Competitive pricing
- Available now
- EMC Testing: Commercial, Automotive, Military, Aviation, Telecom
- Wireless Component Testing